Monday, March 26, 2012

Purpose



The purpose of this project is for me to get the ultimate experience of a homeless individual. Although I am doing this for my independent study course, this project is my idea and I have not been asked by the University to participate in this activity. At one point in my life I hope to have the opportunity to work with homeless individuals and the homelessness situation in the United States, however how can I truly help if I do not know what they are experiencing, so what better than to actually go out there and experience it firsthand. Homelessness is a crucial situation in the United States that I believe has been overlooked tremendously, and I plan on spreading the awareness of the situation through this blog.

My goal is to visit all 50 states as homeless man to gain the experience but more importantly spread the awareness. I even have a dream of making this a non for profit organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment